Pages

8.12.09

sara's kitchen faves - numero uno

recently i've been inspired to cook a little more... maybe it's the christmas season and all the good eats, maybe it's because i want to ensure my husband's well fed, and maybe it's just because i enjoy dabbling in the kitchen...



along w/that... i feel the need to share my favorite kitchen tools, you know, the ones that help the cookin' process along...

so without further adieu, numero 1...


this fabulous knife was on our wedding registry at Williams & Sonoma, however i'm sure it can be found at many other stores. it was an engagement present from caleb's cousin kyle. i've recently discovered he enjoys cooking up concoctions in his kitchen... i understand (and appreciate) why he chose to give us this fabulous knife!



let me tell you, it is marvelous in the kitchen... chopping, mincing, slicing, dicing... you get the picture... definitely worth the christmas list for those kitchen fanatics...

1 comment:

Kyle said...

YAY! I got a mention in the blog! I'm really glad that you enjoy the knife! With such a great review, I might have to pick one up for myself!

--Kyle