i have a new found respect for working moms, stay at home moms, homeschooling moms, alllllll moms... being a mom is HARD work.
this week's round-up...
- sam spit up down my shirt
- sam peed like a fountain... on the rug, on his changing pad, on his face, in the tub
- sam pooped while taking a bath
- sam had to wait for me to feed him... which resulted in many tears, mostly from sam
- waking up early to feed sam and not being able to go back to sleep which turned into: doing the dishes, eating breakfast (often happens LATE or never b/c i'm taking care of sam), reading my bible
- because sam woke up early, he had a nap and i had time to: shower, work, clean, unpack more boxes
but i can say, now that my life and schedule has changed, i love it even more.
- sam sleeping on my chest
- sam's heavy breathing when he sleeps
- when sam snuggles up to me
- dancing with sam
- singing with sam - he loves him some music
- bathtime with sam
- reading with sam
- his smiles and talking
- his interactions w/his dad
- and i could probably come up with a hundred more reasons... but i won't.
i am happy to say i have found more time and less sleep and can still function. i don't know how it happened.