Pages

19.6.12

A little bit of nothing...

It's been months since I've last posted.
Part of me loves writing.
I would love to write daily.
About everything and nothing.
But honestly, I'm not at that point in my life right now.
Caleb is in grad school (he's done in September-ish).
I work full-time (70% of the time from home).
I take care of Sam full-time.
Don't ask how I do it all.
I don't.
I do take it one day at a time.
And I'm making the most of being in the moment.
If I'm working all day, the last thing I want to do in the evening is script a blog post... unless of course Sam is sleeping and Caleb is studying, which is the case tonight.
I have a DSLR.
I LOVE to take pictures.
I don't love lugging it around while trying to chase an almost 2 year old.
So I use my wonderful, lovely, amazing, iPhone.
(I have a problem. More on that & being in the moment in another post.)
Anyway, the iPhone takes amazing pictures.
Honestly, not all the pictures are going to be blown up to poster size and hung in Sam's room, the living room, the kitchen, the hallway, our bedroom...
Honestly, in my life today, I'm lucky if I print any pictures.
(Seriously, my desk at work has pictures when Sam was 6 months old, I'm telling you, I take it one day at a time, and let's face it I don't make it to CVS/online photostore/etc to print - but I do make the time to back up my beloved images, seriously that's important!)
So here is a snapshot since my last post (unedited, b/c I'm not willing to take more time to edit).
The below are April and May.
I'll save June for another post...

Sam LOVES animals, especially dogs.
Proof. There is the iPhone. Blue Hills, MA
Getting a ride, Easter Sunday at Blue Hills.
My Precious Grandma. So thankful I'm able to spend time with her!
Chebacco Woods. A favorite place to walk.
Loves the beach!

Seriously. Loves IT! This was APRIL people.
He kept running toward the ocean water... so I carried him away from it.
Blowing bubbles... in the salty sandy water. LOVES it! (to quote a famous person I know-KMC)
Another beach day in April
His reading lesson, or flip through the pages by myself lesson
Daddy's slippers
Dad & Sam at Crane's
Two peas in a pod
Snuggles after being in the *cold* water

Rainy day splash time with mommy
Big Splashes
Smiles & yogurt face

1 comment:

Pete said...

so many good photos. My favorite is of caleb walking in green and sam running alongside his dad.